Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Monday, June 19, 2006

AO6-1563 DACHSHUND MIX-OWNER SURRENDER-RESCUED!


This little guy is about 3 years old and only about 12 lbs or so. He is sooo frightened in the shelter and didn't want to come to me; he just laid in the corner of the cage and cried. He is available NOW and his last day is listed as JUNE 23.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor sweet baby I hope your owner has many a sleepless night I don't know how they could dump you in a shelter to be destroyed. I have three cats and two dogs and I would never turn them over to be destroyed. I would rather die then let them be destroyed.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you were adopted go to death row dog rescue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home