Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Friday, July 14, 2006

AO6-1844 CHIHUAHUA MIX-RESCUED!


If ever a dog was in need of a savior, it is this tiny girl. I can see every bone in her little body and her nails are extremely overgrown. Despite her neglect, this girl's spirit is strong and her good nature is evident. Her last day is listed as JULY 18.

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home