Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Friday, July 14, 2006

AO6-1849 DMH TABBY BOBTAIL


Well, folks, it happened. A cat made a grown woman cry. I could hear this kitten crying when I entered the kennel area. It was a lonesome, wailing cry. I walked over to his cage and he reached out for me, crying at the top of his lungs. I took him into my arms and held him close, and he quieted some as he snuggled up under my neck, kneading my arm for comfort. This baby's last day alive will be JULY 18.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home