Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

AO6-3551 BEAGLE/LABRADOR MIX-GOOB-RESCUED!


Well, I think the shelter outdid itself coming up with horrid names this time! Such a silly name for such a nice dog. This boy has a sunny personality and is playful without being in your face. HIS LAST DAY ALIVE WILL BE DECEMBER 18.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! Bless your little heart! I love all dogs and can't imagine how anyone can be so cruel to them! I also think it is sad how how your shelter deals with things. they sound very mean to me! I hope you find a great home and God Bless your little heart! My 2 doggies say hello, and we all love all you shelter pets sooooooooooo much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home