Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

AO6-2844 DSH YELLOW/WHITE


I swear I think this boy was posing for his picture! Lots of animals shy away from the camera, but this little guy sat up as straight as he could and looked right at me! He is a smart kitty. His LAST DAY is listed as OCTOBER 4.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are safe, sweetheart. God bless you.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe....
Susan-STK

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe at a wonderful Rescue in Pa. I'm sure he will charm someone and get adopted quickly.
Susan-STK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home