Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Monday, September 11, 2006

BO6-594 DSH TABBY


This mama kitty is here with her 4 kittens listed below here. She is a sweet girl, but seems to be feeling under the weather, as her eyes seem swollen and she just acts a bit lethargic. She really needs to get out quickly. Her last day is listed as SEPTEMBER 15.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger deb said...

Please tell me this poor mother cat was saved. When are we going to make pet owners spay or neuter their animals?? I see owners with animals at my local WalMart almost every weekend giving away puppies or kittens Free to good homes their signs read I have told a few about cat snip and low cost spaying and neutering I hope some of them listen it is a disgrace how ignorant people can be I have taken in three stray female cats and have had them spayed even though they never go out it is just good commom sense to have your pets altered it keeps them from developing cancer and other health problems. I even have a spay ga tag on my car. God bless all of you at these rescue groups I am sure your job is heartbreaking for the ones you can not save but so rewarding for the ones you save keep up the great work God bless all of you!!!

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said! This mama kitty & her babies are in my prayers...all of these babies are in my prayers.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

volunteers with www.savethekitties.org pulled this cat and sent to liscensed no kill rescue.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo hoo!!!!! I hope you have the wonderful life you deserve sweet mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home