Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

BO6-538 SHEPHERD MIX-JACKO-ADOPTED!


This big boy make look imposing, but he is actually a very timid boy. He has not been in the shelter long, so he was still nervous about all the new sounds and smells. He is the most gorgeous grey color. He wagged his tail and whined when I talked to him, but was just too nervous to come over to me. His last day is listed as AUGUST 24.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Derek said...

Hi, I was going through some old bookmarked websites on my computer and came across this one - I'm not sure if anyone reads this any more, but I adopted him (now "Jake") literally at the last minute four years ago and I am so incredibly happy that I did! He is the sweetest, best dog I've ever known and everyone who meets him falls in love with him. Thank you for posting his picture and description!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home