Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

AO6-1762 YELLOW LABRADOR RETRIEVER MIX-MAY


May is the sweetest, most submissive little girl! She is also very pretty. At first she wasnt sure about me and sort of hid in the corner of her cage..but with a few kind words, I coaxed her to me and soon she had her head in my lap, just whining and wagging her tail in gratitude! What a treasure. Her last day is listed as JULY 11.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home