Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

AO6-1009 LHASA/TZU MIX-RESCUED BY DRDR!


I am not sure if this 2 year old girl is Lhasa or Tzu. She was dumped at the shelter by her owner who claimed she was too snippy with the grandkids and other dogs. Today I introduced her to my 4 year old son, and she wagged her tail while he petted her. So, I think she would be okay in a home without lots of kids bothering her and maybe no other dogs. I think with the right supervision, she would make a fine pet. She is available NOW and her last day is listed as May 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home